Monday, November 3, 2008

Club Mustard

I not only have A cowlick, my entire head is one big cowlick. My hair refuses to do anything other than the combover-look-a-like/side mop.

This weekend, some friends and I started a tecktonik dancing club. It probably will amount to nothing besides some slightly awkward dance parties downstairs for a few minutes, but it was fun while it lasted. If you're not sure what this style of dancing looks like, I urge you to look it up. Extensively. Then write a research paper on it. And tattoo it on yourself. That's how fun it is. When we were over at the boy's house, at various intervals of the night, I would shout at Teri across the room, "TECKTONIK!"
Then we'd start frantically flailing about to an R&B club remix.

Earlier last month, I was reading one morning, and came across Psalm 49:14 the second half. Specifically "their forms will decay in the grave, far from their princely mansions."
I had to stop and read over it a couple times.


Our (Rachelle and I) new favorite thing is to go to all the used book stores we can find. I bought Breakfast of Champions for 4 dollars which is a steal because his books are hard to come across.


I was talking to my grandma last night about my coming for Thanksgiving, and she said, "You'll have to meet the new dog. She reminds me a lot of you. She doesn't like people, and she's kind of weird looking."
She didn't say this all at once, this is the information gathering sentence.
I guess I'll have to meet the dog.

1 comment:

Joshua said...

this post is a bit out of character for you...

i think i like this side of the blonde one. ;-P