Sunday, November 23, 2008

"Breakfast of champions," she said.

Isn't it funny how:
my hair becomes the most interesting thing in the world when I have a ton of stuff to do
you can lose touch with people so fast, but some friendships never change
Rachelle can say so many obscene things without knowing it
cats walk funny with socks on
people can become famous by a video on youtube
two people can hold each other so tight
certain humor is not universal
waterparks are the best place to find terrible tattoos.
good art cannot be defined
girls have weaves

A form of entertainment I enjoy is to sit on/around/about/through/upon a city bus and just listen.

I wish I could have met Kurt Vonnegut. With every book I read by him, he becomes more and more amazing with such great subtle humor.

No comments: