Friday, December 26, 2008

moderator moderator oh how hot is in here

I feel like a giant beef brisket.
It may or may not be related to the fact that I just stuffed myself full to the brim of it at a family friend's house.

Something I figured I'm a total hypocrite on is the fact that I hate cats. When I say I hate cats, I really do; however, any time I see one I HAVE to pet it.
No matter it has fleas
No matter it has mange
No matter it just crapped on my bed.
My cat radar just zones in, and I try to snuggle. Actually, this is with most furry things and/or living things that are larger than I am.

Since it's been break, I've been youtubing a lot of 90's hit television shows like Keenan and Kel, Salute Your Shorts, Hey Dude, etc. If you haven't already, don't do it. It's disappointing. I remember in them being fantastically well made, but they aren't.

3 comments:

Joshua said...

it's kind of like the cartoons that you grew up watching because they were SOOOO great, but when you go back to watch them later, they really... really... realllllllllllllllllllllllly suck butt nuggets.

i feel your pain. :-(

lindsmaster flex said...

EXCEPT looney tunes. They're actually really messed up. and kind of funny still

Joshua said...

i'm gonna have to ammend that with Tiny Toons.

i find looney toons to be rather dull these days, but tiny toons? that's classic.