Monday, October 6, 2008

Black Hole Sun Won't You Come

It smells like bleach. I'm in our study, and I feel dignified.
5 papers have popped into my week schedule, yet I'm still excited.

I'm going to get some art supplies soon.
I think maybe it's the rain, or maybe my shorts are too tight, but I feel about ready to burst at the thought of nothing. It's a good anxiousness.

Life is surreal.
Maybe one day, when I die, I'll wake up and go, "Ohhhh, that's why that was like that and stuff." But for now, I'm enjoying this oblivion.

4 comments:

Joshua said...

i just realized what song you're talking about!!

i can't believe i forgot about this song! it was one of my favorite songs as a kid! i went and found it on youtube just now LOL!

thanks for bringing a part of my childhood back. :-)

berni said...

I can't remember who sings it. Help!

berni said...

Actually, when ya die and wake up on the other side, this life will be, but just a dream--somethin' you won't be certain if it happened or not, 'cause it feels all dreamy-like.

I speak like I know things. I know nothing!! [@-@]

Joshua said...

it's soundgarden. one of the great bands of the 90's fo shizzle! :-P