Monday, October 13, 2008

Come On Skinny Love Just Last the Year

I've come to the realization that cold weather is one thing I know will make me happy.
I love walking back the 5 blocks from school, I love the changing leaves, I love wearing warm clothes and I love just thinking. Cold stirs everything inside of me, and I love it. I feel more intelligent. Even if it's pseudo intelligence, it still makes me feel better.
When I walked back today, my train of thought went about as follows: wow, I'm glad I know this place better, she has nice boots, I wonder how Banksy blew up those dolls at Disneyland, and then it all resumed to a low hummm of serenity. I don't remember any other thoughts, just that the walk seemed to be 2 seconds.

Since the PA has been gone, everyone has come knocking on our door for toilet paper. Do I look like I have TP in bulk? I hope not. I should have given them one tissue each and said, "Now don't spend it all in one place."

No comments: